Idea Welcome Offer, Idea Welcome Offer How To Activate, Idea Welcome Offer Get Unlimited 4G Data, Idea Welcome Offer Rs 348, Rs 499, Rs 999. Idea new plan has revealed, under this new plan Idea has going to offer you unlimited Free calls & data. who switching their 2G/3G SIM to 4G SIM, they can eligible to get Idea welcome offer.
A week after rival Airtel raised 4G data limit in some plans, Idea Cellular has announced increase in data usage limit across select unlimited calling plans while offering 3GB additional mobile data for customers who upgrade to new 4G Android Mobiles.
Now Idea customers are take benefits of Idea welcome offer, in this offer Idea has offering 3GB 4G data and unlimited voice calls for 1 month’s upto 12 month’s of validity. This offer or plan will be available for prepaid & postpaid customers. This offer is valid only for new 4G handset.
Idea welcome offer for Prepaid customers:
1. To avail this offer or plan, you need to recharge 348 Idea recharge pack.
2. In this recharge pack Idea will give you 1GB data or calls benefits for 28 days.
3. But you can claim to get additional 3GB data from My Idea App.
4. The 3GB data will be valid for 1 month’s
5. You will get 3GB data every month upto 12 month’s for your new 4G handset.
6. Once have recharge this above mentioned recharge pack, you will get also unlimited calls & SMS.
Idea welcome offer for Postpaid customers :
Idea also offering their new 1 year plan to their postpaid customers. Here are the below mentioned steps to get unlimited data and calls for 12 month’s
1. You need to take Rs. 499/- rental plan to get unlimited local, national, and incoming, roaming calls with 1GB free 4G data on 4G handset.
2. And the other you can also take Rs. 999 plan to unlimited local, national, & roaming calls with 8GB free data on 4G handset. and 5GB data on other handset.
How to get Idea 1 year plan?
- To get Idea 1 year data plan you need to download My Idea app
- Open your Google play store (Android users)
- Search My Idea app. Download & Install.
- Once you have installed, open you app now
- From there you can claim for 3GB data every month.
- But make sure your data connection will be on with your 4G handset.
Free data being provided to customers under the new plan will be 3G or 4G, depending on circle and handset. The data will be on 2G in the circles where Idea operates under 3G roaming agreements until 4G is launched later this year.